17 February, 2006

I still remember everything...

I still very much remember everything... how'd i forget...how'd u even imagine that i'd...

PURPOSE OF LIFE: Every moment well spent makes your life worthwhile.

"Life is a big Distraction".
Life certainly is a distraction, and if u choose not to get distracted, you are dead. We are here with a mission, but we need to find it. we need to savour every moment that has been given to us.Most often,we find people brooding about what could have been done or what is going to happen in the future. how many of us take time to enjoy the breeze blowing or thank god for the life he has given us?
Every moment well lived makes life worthwhile. you are here for a reason and if you will let the divine power show you the way, you will see what the reason is. if you continue being worried about yesterday or what you have to tell some friend tommorow, you will never be able to see it.
Today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness!!! Do you want to have a life of regrets or would you rather live it a second time by simply going over your memories??? The secret of life is to know who you are and where you are going. You will discover this secret as you proceed through life. You can only be peaceful if you will put your faith in god and allow him to take care of the rest. So all you need to do is,live in the present.Do u see now,why is it called a present???coz...
yesterday was a cancelled cheque,
Tomorrow is a promised note,
Today is cash in hand.

I still remember this, I cant forget this and all the mails that u have send me.. all the ways in which u used to taunt me, irritate me, criticize me, I love those things abt u and I cant forget a thing i cant even forget u, no matter however hard I may try, no matter how hard I try not to miss u but heart in heart I really do. and I know that u don’t but its alright..i know once upon a time u did..and I’ll try to understand..i’ll somehow convince myself to let go..if not totally,I’ll adjust myself to the new circumstances

Once upon a time I had asked for ur frienship..i really don’t know why I did that??its something that just came out..i’m glad it came out..atleast u know what I am looking for,and I don’t regret abt it at all..i don’t want to..regret is the last thing that I’ll do with our relation…
I know as long as u were with me u gave me everything that u could, did everything that u could..
I know that while u were with me we were real friends and u were always happy for all the good things that happened and were always there for me when i needed someone..
I know that u always did whatever was needed to be done..whatever I wanted without cribbing abt any problems though u had many
I know that u always helped me in all the problems that I faced sometimes even without me asking it from u
I know that a thing should only be at the place where it is the most needed.. that’s why u are where I see u now..
I know that we can never be the way we were anytime in the future, and after a couple of weeks when I’ll be gone the distance between us will increase further..
I know I can go on writing this for a long long time…but still I’ll never be able to express what I really wish to..all I can say is for everything that has been and probably is between us I’m thankful for that..i really am..u were with me thru the time I believed in friendship and needed a friend..
All I want to ask of u now is just be in touch with me..of all the things u and I got to do,of these busy schedules if we manage to take the time out and get to talk to each other even once in a while I’ll be happy..

I want to ask u this one question that I might have asked u a million times and never got a satisfactory answer….why do I lose the people I love the most???

No comments: