03 June, 2007

Long time...no see..and my blogs been lonely...feeling lost in the neverending cyber world..

Many Happy returns of the day Rajni...Hope u have a wonderful time this year (i know we will :P) and ur life is filled with happiness like never before..Take care and try to meet me asap..Love ya...

I was thinking...If Spiderman comes down to India from New york (coz me thinks India needs a superhero more than any other nation)...then...when he's on the way to fight..he'd get entangled in the myriad electrical wires and be electrocuted.. :=))

More laters... Keep smiling (all those who still take the time to read this space)..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx Akhil :)

I know the comin year is gonna be good for me...

I m excited...U'll be happy...

bechara spiderman!

Hiten Mehta said...

oh u wanna know how a desi spidey would be??

chk this out..

www.makkadman.com