27 March, 2006

And i choose not to love you anymore..

I am oxygen that some will never breath,
yet the euphoria found in suffocation.
I am love that some will ever embrace,
yet the delight found in heartbreak.
I am strength that some will never use,
yet the victory found in weakness.
I am the food that some will never eat,
yet the peace found in starvation.
I am dreams that some will never see,
yet the satisfaction in sleplessness.
I am life that some will never live,
yet the oblivion found in death.

I am everything that u want me to be,
but i am not myself anymore...

There are people i know do not care for me anymore, if they ever really cared for me in the true sense.I Shall never know if what was earlier was really true or the picture that i see now is the real one.. but the fact remain "U were never there for me, when i really needed someone to be with me the most. U were never really bothered to find out how i was,what was i going through.U got all the signals that i needed to meet you, i needed to talk and say things to you, but u made your choices, and now i make mine.."

"Actions always mean more than words, actions cant be faked, words can be played around with".

Saying all this doesnt matter anymore, but i just couldn keep it to myself..It just had to come out. Please dont ask me what all this is about.. 'Silence' is and will be my only reply..

4 comments:

DreamyEyedFool said...

what's the matter wid you? :(
well jus wanna let ya know tht no matter how busy i am, i'm always gonna be there fr ya... >:D<

Anonymous said...

naah, dont me mad at ppl... life can't be lived alone, i can tell u that.. there's never a point in life where u can say "noone's there for me"... someone is always there.. u just need to look in that direction..

sacred words of hiten-the-mr.know all-yet-mr.screw all

Anonymous said...

@Dreamer : I'm fine re, there are sometimes when i cant keep my feelings to myself, and they pour out, and the result isnt good as u can see..need to gain some control on myself, on life,on everything..

@Hit : Hmm..I know, i shouldn be mad at people..after all they have a life too,they also have there set of priorities, which doesnt figure 'me'..i should learn to respect that..

Now i feel like deleting this scrap from here, sometimes i even feel like deleting this blog..I mean whats the point of blogging here..but i have learnt to not give in to such suddent burts of emotions inside me..see i'm improving afterall..

But, the worst part of al this is, the persons whom i am writing this for, will never even realise that this was directed towards them..and all this will always remain like one more post, one more sign, one more effort..

Finally, nothing actually matters..Goodbye to the past,I'm moving on..

Anonymous said...

:( Reading ur blog after a long time...whats happening??? :(

Maybe you should think frm the other person's perspective too...sometimes we are so blinded by sudden bursts of rage against someone that we refuse to see things from their point of you...

They might feel the same way...until u make an effort to sit and talk over the differences this will continue to happen...

Take my word...take the initiative...talk about it to whoever this blog is intended for...it'll really help...